Friday, October 05, 2007

Engagement season


With fall in all of it's majestic color it seems many couples want to take advantage of the scenery. I spent some time with Georgina and Phonse the other day and took some photos of them together while we strolled through the river valley. They are a very sweet couple that are getting married next year and it sounds like theirs will be my largest wedding yet. Georgina has some plans to make her party memorable for her guests and I look documenting it ;)



Last night, Kimberly and Jon met me on the Muttart grounds and we strolled around a bit taking some photos of the two of them. It was a bit nippy but they were great sports and kept warm by cuddling alot. I am looking forward to their wedding next year as well. What a lucky photographer I am - I have ended up with soo many great couples not only are they cute on the outside but inside too!!





No comments: