Monday, February 11, 2008

Felicitea Grand Opening

The store front in the evening

We were able to stop in to Felicitea on Sunday while they had their grand opening. I must say that I was very impressed with this little tea lounge. I would have never thought of putting the purple and green together but it looks fantastic in here - very relaxing with the dark brown furniture. It has an inviting atmosphere and the bubble tea is the best! We took a few pics of course and I look forward to returning soon to try some more bubble tea flavors. Best of luck on this cool venture Karen and all the staff at Felicitea!!

Our food - minus the bubble tea which Khaalid was drinking.I'm soo honored to have my pics front and center when you come in the door.

I met up with Chito and Anne while I was there and got to give them their wedding package. Anne is helping out in the tea shop and she is doing a great job running around even with a pregnant belly in tow :) It was so good to see them again and I look forward to doing some belly shots in the near future.

No comments: