Saturday, February 16, 2008

Such a sweet message...

In the fall I had the opportunity to fly out to Ontario and photograph my favorite Aunt's wedding. She married Jeff the toy store owner - if you recall - in a spectacular "rainbow" wedding. So my Mom and I went through the photos together and picked out our favorites. I created a storybook as I my Mom wanted to give that as her wedding gift to them. I guess they recieved it on the most appropriate day...Valentines Day....how sweet is that?
I missed my Aunt's phone call but got to hear how pleased she is with the book on my messages. I also got this very cool email from my new Uncle which I thought I would share just cause I like it so much, especially the heading they gave it :)

Wedding pics...The Book Of The Year Award Goes To Trina !

Good Morning Trina. All we can say is WOW,WOW,WOW. Did I forget to say WOW!. What a spectacular way to capture our weddingthan through this book. It is nothing short of stupendous. Betty and I were just amazed at the great choices that were made in arranging the wedding album. You amazed us with the slide show and now with this!. We are truly impressed. I hope that all of your clients get a chance to see what you did for us and that they will choose this style to go with, becauseit really does make a very lasting impression. I was joking with your Dad last night on the phone and I said that I would have to go to Chapters and pick up some additional copies for everyone that wants one. He said that only Indigo was carrying them. You are an extremely talented artist and we are very blessed to have you do this for us. Thank you just doesn't seem enough for what you did for us.
Love Betty & Jeff.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words and I am super happy that you like the book! I think everyone should have some kind of beautiful album to remember their wedding day. Something they will love to look at again and again and remember the romance and fun of the day. I appreciate the patience you had in waiting for your pics as well. I know I hate to wait. Lots of love, hugs and kisses to the both of you and all the kids!!

No comments: