Thursday, January 15, 2009

Confidence - getting Racey with Miss R

The other day I photographed my first boudoir session. Funny to be in business this long and not to have done one but it hasn't been on my agenda. When Miss R saw some photos that we did from her friends wedding she decided to give me a call. I let her know that this was a new experience for me and if she trusted me I would give her some tastefully sexy photos. She was up for the challenge and I believe that we got some great photos that fullfill my original intent. I'm sure her boyfriend is going to love his valentines day gift :)

Thanks for calling me Miss R. The shoot was alot of fun and I thank you for your patience with me and my inexperience in this area. I am really honored that you decided choose me to photograph this intimate session.

An Update on the Retouching List:

Weddings:

Ready for pick up:

Jenine & Tim
Destiny & Chris

At the lab:
Shauna & Dave
Jaycee & Bradley

Working on:
Megan & Jordan

Waiting their turn:
Cassandra & Matthew
Kirsten & Art
Lisa & Kevin
Nicole & Jeff
Amberlee & Danan
Cindy & David

Portraits:

Ready for Pick up:

Anne
Carol
Jessica
Wendy
Amanda
Christine

Working On:

Elisha

3 comments:

Kriea Arie said...

I love these photos! Beautiful!

Rebecca McKay said...

These are beautiful!

Hope Walls said...

Nicely done, T! Congrats on your first boudoir session!