Monday, January 12, 2009

Additions - Waiting to Hold Hailey

I met up with Holly and Ryan last Friday night to do some belly shots. We were able to photograph Holly and Ryan as they were married last year and it is very exciting to see them adding to their family now. They already know that they are expecting a little girl and her name is going to be Hailey. It shouldn't be too much longer before she makes her arrival into the world - and there are already soo many people looking forward to meeting her. Holly has been having a great pregnancy and it shows in how cute she looks.
Thanks guys for including me in this special moment! I totally enjoyed photographing you guys at this exciting point in your lives. Hopefully I will see you again soon with your new addition.

What a cute Mommy-to-be - love her shirt as it says "baby makes the belly go round" :)


The matching camos are soo Ryan!

Love this tender moment.

Soo many cute pics, they fit perfect into this collage...made up in the colors of Hailey's room...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, I really like the collage shot.

Anonymous said...

I second Mark on the collage. Nice colors!

Hope Walls said...

The collage ROCKS! So sweet - almost makes me want another. ~almost~