Sunday, January 18, 2009

Top 10 of 2008 - Commitment

So here we go number 3 out of our top ten poll.
Luckily we were celebrating my brothers birthday tonight - my sister-in-law brought up the poll and asked when the next category was coming up. "Tonight!" I exclaimed as I realized it is Sunday!! Wow, that was a close one...getting it in right at the nick of time...here we go onto the ceremony...the category I call "commitment"...


Thanks once again for all the polling you guys are doing! The contest is coming along great and I'm really looking forward to the final results.

Photo 1


Photo 2


Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6
Photo 7
Photo 8

Photo 9
Photo 10









1 comment:

Rebecca McKay said...

T, this was the toughest one to decide on yet. I LOVE #1...lens flare is amazing! #6 is GREAT! #7 is such a representation of the title!
In the end I had to go with the lens flare!
Very nice!